Thursday, April 10, 2008

Copy Drawings

These drawings have been done in the last six months through my apprenticeship to learn to see accurately and perfectly. The first took me about a month, three days a week, about five hours a day and the other two were progressively quicker! The last is a copy drawing from a photograph, again to develop an accurate eye. It may seem laborious, but I've learned more, in a shorter period of time by doing these than any other drawing.



Figure Study, 8*10, Pencil on paper, $225

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Brittany - you are amazing! I am so glad you are sharing your work, you are a very talented artist. We love and look forward to seeing you on Sunday!

Kristina said...

Brittany, I saw your web site a month ago and decided upon sight that I would like to display this piece in my home. I am seriously moved when I say this piece speaks to me.

Uncle Bob
johor@xmission.com